Employment at AMADA
AMADA's dedication to engineering excellence and unmatched product support has established and earned a worldwide reputation. That standard-setting commitment continues at Amanda Canada, Ltd. — a company driven to ensure
our customers' success.
At AMADA Canada, Ltd. we custom engineer cost-saving solutions. We do this by carefully listening to our customers and responding to their needs. If you're interested in putting your customer-centered skills to work for an industry leader,
please contact us today.
AMADA CANADA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive salaries and excellent comprehensive benefits.
Applications Consultant — Lasers/Punching
- Present and demonstrate AMADA products/technologies.
- Use CAD/CAM software to program parts and prepare demonstrations.
- Recommend machinery, software, tooling, based on parts, production environment, etc.
- Create supporting documents to assist sales department.
- Provide product, programming, operation and applications training.
- Learn new machinery and technologies.
- Operating and/or training experience on lasers and turret punch presses.
- Programming and/or training experience using CAD/CAM software.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid G driver license and passport.