Fiber Laser Cutting System — LCG AJ Series
LCG AJ Series
LCG AJ Series Fiber Laser
The LCG AJ Series uses approximately a third of the electricity required by the same wattage CO2 laser system. It is also three times more efficient with the electricity it does utilize, reducing costs and providing a more environmentally-friendly
laser system. The LCG AJ Series does not require laser gas, mirrors, or any other items typically associated with generating a CO2 laser beam. A single fiber optic delivery cable eliminates the need for additional external mirrors.
The result is significantly less operating costs and maintenance.
Additionally, the LCG AJ Series can be fully automated with a variety of material handling options designed and manufactured by AMADA.
LCG AJ Series Fiber Laser Standard Features
- Includes a full enclosure that surrounds the entire cutting area with access for part removal
- Utilizes a helical rack and pinion drive system for both the X and Y axes, while the Z-axis is equipped with a high-precision ball screw
- Specifically designed to handle high-speed operation, the LCG AJ Series is also engineered to maximize safety with a sectionalized dust collection system
- AMNC/PC Control touchscreen with intuitive graphic display and 50% faster than previous controls
- A high-speed cutting head with increased sensing speed for faster cutting and plasma resistance in thin materials
- Engineered for simplified setup, the lens and nozzle can be easily removed and installed without tools, wires or air lines
- Available in 3kW, 6kW and 9kW