Turret Punch Presses — AE NT Series
AE NT Series
The AE 255/2510 NT Series
AMADA’s new AE NT series machines give fabricators the opportunity to affordably take advantage of the many newer processing capabilities available in punching — along with the additional benefits of a machine that is both environmentally-friendly
and costs significantly less to operate and maintain than some older technologies.
AE 255/2510 NT Series Standard Features
- The AE NT series utilizes an AC servo motor to drive the ram (eliminating the hydraulic power supply and chiller.
- Electrical consumption is less than one-half of comparable hydraulic machines
- Higher positioning speed improves productivity
- Space-saving design takes the cost of valuable floor space
- The AE NT offers significantly faster punching speeds than mechanical turrets
- Brush table design provides scratch-free processing, eliminating secondary finishing, and also minimizes noise during positioning
- PC-based network CNC Control
- Connectivity with your entire shop through the machine’s NT-based controller, instantly access part programs, multi-media help files and production schedules
- Power vacuum slug pull system (patent pending) virtually eliminates slug pull concerns
- Available with 45 or 51 station, 4 auto-index turrets (58 station, 2 auto-index special order)