Bending Automation — HG 2204 ATC
HG 2204 ATC
The HG 2204 ATC enhances all of the standard features of the HG 1003 ATC by offering a longer bed length of 13-ft., 240 US ton pressure, and 112.8-ft ATC tool capacity. Quick tool setups achieved by the ATC gives users the ability to seamlessly introduce
rush jobs and triple or quadruple theamount of setups performed each day.
The HG 2204 ATC is equipped with a factory-installed sheet follower to assist an operator while bending large and/or heavy parts. Parts that normally require multiple operators can now be efficiently handled by a single person, thereby reducing labor
costs and reducing the hazards associated with bending these types of parts. When not in use, the sheet follower arms can be slid to the right side of the press brake for full machine accessibility.
Additional HG 2204 ATC features and benefits include:
- Ideal solution for variable lot sizes and complex tool layouts
- Increase the number of tool setups performed each day
- Reduce operator experience requirements
- ATC stores 112.8' (26.4m) of tooling
- New AMNC-3i control
- 8-Axis Backguage with L-Shift
- Integrated bend sensor
- Factory-installed sheet follower to assist operator
- Low energy consumption