CO2 Laser Cutting System — Pulsar 1212 NT
Pulsar 1212 NT
Pulsar 1212 NT Standard Features
The Pulsar 1212 NT 2,500W (4,000W optional) Production Laser System continues to combine the latest developments in machine, CNC and laser resonator technologies. In contrast to the traditional “jack-of-all-trades” laser-cutting machine, the Pulsar 1212 NT is a specialist in high production of short run sheet metal parts.
- Synchronized stainless steel rollers and a high speed capacitive head provide high throughput of scratch-free stainless and aluminum parts.
- Stealth clamps reduce dead zones and maximize material utilization.
- Full machine width work chute automatically unloads large parts and allows flexibility in the location of the lead-in/lead-out points. The machine configuration allows several parts to be unloaded simultaneously, increasing throughput.
- The high speed CNC incorporates a cutting data library and available network interface. The advanced, turbine driven, RF excited, fast axial flow CO2 laser automatically calibrates itself at power-up, ensuring parameter repeatability.
- Requires less than half the floor space of previous generation Production Laser Systems, with the material moving in only one direction, the laser mounted on the frame and a pendant mount control system